Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4. Spread the oats out onto a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Ask an adult to give the oats a stir about halfway through.
- Leave the oats to cool, then pour them into a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients.
- Coat a 20cm square baking dish with cooking spray, then pour the granola mixture into the dish. Use a spatula (or clean hands!) to press the mixture down so it is even.
- Bake for 25 minutes. When cooled, ask an adult to slice the bars, or stamp out shapes using biscuit cutters.
(For dairy-free option) Raisins can be used as an alternative to chocolate chips, if you wish.
(For gluten-free option) Crunchy cereal can be used as an alternative to crunchy flax cereal, if you wish.
Per serving: 320kcals, 9.8g fat (4.2g saturated), 51g carbs, 23.1g sugars, 7.5g protein, 6.7g fibre, 0.018g sodium
Gluten-freeLunchboxPicnicPorridge & oatsSweet thingsGranolaBreakfast & BrunchTraybakesLow-fatKidsFree-from treatsBakingMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Gluten-free
Laksa with chilli garlic chicken