Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the loaf:
For the icing:
- Preheat the oven to 180 ̊C/160 ̊C fan/gas mark 4. Line a 900g loaf tin with parchment.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until fluffy. Add in the eggs one by one, beating between each addition.
- Fold in the mashed bananas, flour, bicarbonate of soda and chocolate chips.
- Spoon the mix into the prepared tin and bake for 45-50 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- To make the icing, whisk together the cream cheese, caramel and icing sugar until smooth.
- Spread the icing over the top of the loaf cake. Top with sliced banana and sprinkle with chocolate chips. Warm a little caramel sauce and drizzle over top.
Per Serving: 476kcals, 17g fat (10.1g saturated), 77.1g carbs (36.1g sugars), 8g protein, 3g fibre, 0.299g sodium
Popular in Cakes
Passionfruit meringue gateaux