Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Mix the prawns, ginger, chilli, garlic and one tablespoon of oil together, and set aside for ten minutes to marinate, or overnight if you have time.
- Soak the basmati rice in warm water for five minutes, then wash in cold water until it runs clear.
- Add the butter and one tablespoon of oil to a large saucepan over a medium heat. When hot, add the onion and cook for eight minutes, stirring occasionally until the onions are soft.
- Stir the rice into the pan, then add the stock and coconut milk. Place a lid on the pan and bring to a boil, then lower the heat to a low simmer and cook for a further eight minutes. Turn off the heat and leave for five minutes. Fluff the rice with a fork before serving.
- Heat half a tablespoon of oil in a large pan over a medium heat. When hot, add the prawns and the marinade sauce to the pan and cook for four minutes per side. Add the sesame seeds and cook for a further three minutes. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add another half tablespoon of oil to the pan, add the vegetables and cook for 5-8 minutes. Add the prawns back to the pan to reheat for two minutes. Serve with the coconut basmati rice, toasted coconut, lime wedges and fresh coriander
Per serving: 471kcals, 21g fat (10.9g saturated), 46g carbs, 6.3g sugars, 26.7g protein, 5.2g fibre, 0.337g sodium
Popular in Gluten-free
Gluten-free chocolate and honeycomb mousse by EUROSPAR