Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- In a saucepan over a high heat, cook the noodles in boiling salted water for four minutes. Drain through a sieve and rinse under cold water.
- Fill a saucepan with water and bring to the boil. Add the ginger, coriander stalks and half of the chopped chillies. Boil for three minutes, then turn off the heat and wait for four minutes. Add the salmon fillets, cover with a lid and allow to cook gently in the hot liquid for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the cucumber in a mixing bowl. Add a pinch of salt and toss to coat, then set aside for 3-4 minutes. Stir in one tablespoon of the soy sauce, half of the sesame oil and the remaining chillies. Mix and set aside.
- In a bowl, stir the noodles together with the remaining soy sauce and sesame oil, the toasted sesame seeds and the coriander leaves. Mix with a fork and divide between two bowls. Divide the pickled ginger equally between the bowls.
- When the salmon is ready, remove it from the pan to a plate and peel the skin away. Place the salmon on top of the noodles along with the cucumber salad, pouring over the excess dressing.
Per serving: g 675kcals, 23.6g fat (3.5g saturated), 76.3g carbs (3g sugars), 49.4g protein, 2.2g fibre, 1.454g sodium
Dairy-freeDinnerFish & seafoodSaladsLunch & snacks30-minute mealsHigh-proteinFamily mealsFree-fromQuick and easyBudget mealsMake it Healthy
Popular in Dairy-free
Gambas al ajillo