Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat the oil in the wok over a medium-high heat. Add the ginger and garlic, stirring quickly for 30 seconds until just fragrant.
- Add the prawns and half of the spring onions. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Make a hole in the middle of the wok and pour in the beaten egg. Leave it to set for a minute, then break it up with a wooden spoon and stir well to scramble.
- Stir in the peas, carrots and sweetcorn and cook for one minute.
- Combine the cooked rice and the soy sauce, then stir into the wok. Cook, stirring regularly, for five minutes until heated through.
- Add the rice wine and the remaining spring onions, tossing to coat.
Note: Dry sherry can be used as an alternative to rice wine, if you wish.
Per serving: 575kcals, 11.1g fat (2.6g saturated), 99.1g carbs, 3.2g sugars, 17g protein, 4.7g fibre, 0.48g sodium