Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat one tablespoon of the oil in a saucepan over a medium-high heat. Add the couscous and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly, until golden brown.
- Add the stock and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low, cover with a lid and allow to simmer for about 15 minutes until all of the liquid has been absorbed and the couscous is tender. Set aside.
- Heat one tablespoon of the oil in a large pan over a medium-high heat. Cook the mushrooms for five minutes, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper, then transfer to a large bowl.
- Add the remaining olive oil to the same pan and cook the white parts of the spring onions with the courgette, sweetcorn and chilli for 4-5 minutes until lightly browned.
- Stir in the couscous, lime juice and mushrooms. Toss to combine and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Divide among four bowls and top with the spring onion greens and some sliced avocado.
477kcals, 22g fat (3.8g saturated), 62.7g carbs, 5.3g sugars, 13g protein, 9.5g fibre, 0.351g sodium
Popular in Vegan
Carrot cake cream puffs