Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Place a large pan or wok over a medium heat. Add the olive oil immediately followed by the garlic. Cook for 30 seconds to one minute, shaking the pan every 10 seconds so that the garlic cooks evenly.
- When the garlic turns a light golden colour, add the spinach. Mix it around as it wilts using a pair of tongs. Season with some salt and a generous amount of black pepper.
- Once the spinach has wilted, place it in a colander and drain thoroughly.
- Put the pan back on a medium heat and add the butter. Once the butter has melted, return the spinach to the pan and squeeze over the lemon juice.
- Stir and season to taste. Serve immediately.
Per Serving: 62kcals, 4.8g fat (1.7g saturated), 3.8g carbs, 0.6g sugars, 2.6g protein, 2g fibre, 0.11g sodium
Gluten-freeDinnerLow sugarMeat-freeLow carb30-minute mealsLow-fatSpecial OccasionsLeftoversSt. Patrick’s DayFamily mealsQuick and easyDinner partyBudget mealsMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Gluten-free
Gluten-free chocolate and honeycomb mousse by EUROSPAR