420g Glenisk Organic Greek Style Natural Yogurt
1 tsp smoked paprika
3 garlic cloves, crushed
Juice of ½ a lemon
Salt and black pepper
2 tsp ground cumin
¾ tsp ground turmeric
1 tsp dried coriander
8 lamb chops
2 tbsp vegetable oil, divided
Fresh parsley, to serve (optional)
- In a bowl, combine the yogurt, smoked paprika, garlic and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper and stir to combine well Transfer around one-third of the mixture to a small bowl and set this aside for serving.
- To the remaining two-thirds of the yogurt mixture, add the cumin, turmeric and coriander. Stir well to combine.
- Season the lamb chops on both sides and place in a sealable bag, container or bowl. Add the spiced yogurt and use clean hands to rub it all over the lamb chops. Set aside at room temperature for 30 minutes before cooking, or cover and place in the fridge for up to eight hours.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over a medium-high. Wipe off excess marinade from the lamb chops. Working in batches to avoid crowding the pan, cook the lamb chops for three minutes per side.
- Serve the lamb chops with the reserved garlic lemon yogurt, scattering over some fresh parsley and lemon zest, if desired.
Per serving: 659kcals, 55.3g fat (21.4g saturated), 4.1g carbs (0.3g sugars), 36.1g protein, 0.5g fibre, 0.163g sodium
This recipe was proudly brought to you by