Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
Try our mushroom and black bean burgers, for another great veggie option!
- Preheat the barbecue and lightly oil the grate.
- Cut the courgettes in half crosswise. Slice each half lengthwise into three slices.
- In a bowl, combine the butter, garlic and parsley. Season with a pinch of salt and some black pepper. Spread this mixture onto both sides of each courgette slice.
- Place the slices of courgette on the barbecue and sprinkle over the Parmesan.
- Cook for 7-8 minutes until the cheese has melted and the courgette slices are cooked through.
189kcals, 14.8g fat (9.3g saturated), 8g carbs, 3.4g sugars, 9.1g protein, 2.3g fibre, 0.317g sodium
Popular in Family meals
Greek turkey burgers & low-fat tzatziki