Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat the oil in a pan over a medium-high heat and cook the pancetta cubes until golden and crisp. Transfer to a plate using a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Add the chicken to the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes until golden on all sides. Reduce the heat and add the paprika and Italian seasoning. Season with salt and pepper.
- Continue cooking for 5-6 minutes longer until the chicken is completely cooked through. Add the garlic and cook for one minute.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, spinach and chilli flakes. Return the pancetta to the pot.
- Add the cream and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer and stir in half of the Parmesan. Allow the cheese to melt and then remove from the heat. Season to taste.
- Bring a large pan of salted water to a boil over a high heat and cook the rigatoni according to package instructions.
- Drain the pasta, add to the sauce and toss through. Serve immediately, sprinkled with the remaining cheese, some extra chilli ‑ flakes and black pepper
Per serving: 735kcals, 30.7g fat (9.9g saturated), 61.7g carbs(4.6g sugars), 54.7g protein, 3.8g fibre, 0.951g sodium
Popular in Chicken
Roast chicken Caesar salad with new potatoes