Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6.
- In a saucepan, bring the baby potatoes to a boil for 8-10 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the oil, herbs, garlic and salt and pepper.
- Arrange the lamb chops on a large baking tray, drizzle half of the herb mix and spread to coat.
- Remove the tray from the oven and add the baby potatoes and asparagus. Pour over the remaining oil mix and roast for a further 15-18 minutes until the lamb is cooked but still a little pink, and the veg is just tender
Per serving: 427kcals, 19.8g fat (5.6g saturated), 11.1g carbs, 1.4g sugars, 49.7g protein, 2.9g fibre, 0.134g sodium
Gluten-freeDinnerDiabetic-friendlyLow-fatSpecial OccasionsFamily mealsFree-fromSunday roastBudget mealsMake it Healthy
Popular in Gluten-free
Boujee potato salad