Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat about one tablespoon of oil in a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add the hash browns and leave to cook for five minutes until crisp on one side. Flip over, then use a spatula to break them up into large chunks. Once crispy and cooked throughout, remove from the skillet and set aside on a plate lined with kitchen paper.
- Add some more oil to the skillet and add the rashers and sausage. Cook until crisp and warm throughout. Remove from the skillet and add to the plate with the hash browns.
- Add a bit more oil if needed and cook the mushrooms for 4-5 minutes until golden brown. Remove to the plate.
- Cook the cherry tomatoes for 1-2 minutes, until just tender, then remove to the plate.
- Coat the skillet lightly with oil, then crack in the two eggs. Season with salt and pepper. Cook to your liking, then remove from the skillet and set aside.
- Warm the beans in the skillet, then add the hash browns, rashers, sausage, mushrooms and tomato back to the pan and spread evenly throughout.
- Place the eggs on top and serve with toast, tea and your sauce of choice
Per serving: 455kcals, 26.1g fat (7.5g saturated), 33.5g carbs, 2g sugars, 22.2g protein, 5.6g fibre, 1.062g sodium
Popular in Eggs
One-tray brunch bake