Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ̊C/160 ̊C fan/gas mark 4. Lightly grease a 20cm round baking dish.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the sausages and cook for 4-5 minutes until browned and cooked through. Remove from the pan and transfer to the baking dish.
- Add the rashers and pudding and cook for a few minutes until cooked to your liking.
- Add most of the tomatoes and cook for one minute until warmed through.
- Transfer the mixture to the baking dish and spread out evenly.
- Add the beaten eggs and season well. Dot the remaining tomatoes, cut-side up, to the top of the frittata. Scatter over the cheese and bake for 12-15 minutes until cooked through. Leave to cool and serve with salad.
Per serving: 375kcals, 30.1g fat (10.5g saturated), 5.1g carbs, 2g sugars, 20.7g protein, 1.9g fibre, 0.73g sodium
Popular in Eggs
Cheesy potato and red pepper frittata