Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the shells:
For the fruit filling:
- Whisk all the ingredients for the shells in a mixing bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Heat a pat of butter in a small frying pan (about 20cm) over a medium-high heat. When the butter is foaming, pour about 80ml of the mixture into the bottom of the pan. Swirl it around so it makes a thick, even coating just over the bottom of the pan. These should be thicker than a normal pancake or crêpe
- Cook for 2-3 minutes until bubbles form in the centre, then flip and cook for another 30 seconds until browned. Transfer to a plate and keep warm while you repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Stir together the yoghurt, honey and lemon juice and refrigerate until needed.
- Gently toss all of the fruit together and layer the mixture down the centre of each shell. Fold up the shells to resemble a taco.
- Drizzle the yoghurt sauce over the fruit and top with a bit of lemon zest, mint leaves and pistachios. Serve immediately.
Per Serving: 262kcals, 8.2g fat (3.8g saturated), 40.3g carbs, 17.1g sugars, 8.8g protein, 4g fibre, 0.2g sodium
Popular in Fruit desserts
Raspberry with white chocolate rice pudding