Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the egg replacement:
For the berry sauce:
- Whisk together the ingredients for the egg replacement and set aside.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together, then stir in the wet ingredients, including the egg replacement.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat and drizzle over a bit of oil. When hot, ladle in small portions to make rounds and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat all of the ingredients for the berry sauce in a small saucepan over a medium-low heat, stirring frequently until the berries burst and the mixture is saucy. When bubbles appear in the centre, flip over the pancakes and cook for another 1-2 minutes on the other side until golden brown.
- Serve the pancakes with plenty of warm berry sauce drizzled over.
Note: Tapioca flour can be used as an alternative to potato, if you wish.
Per serving: 320kcals, 15.2g fat (3g saturated), 44.1g carbs, 10.2g sugars, 2.7g protein, 2.9g fibre, 0.98g sodium