Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the dough:
For the topping:
- Add the flour, yeast and salt to the bowl of a stand mixer. Stir to combine, make a small well in the centre and add the warm water. Using the dough hook attachment, knead for five minutes until the dough comes away from the bowl and is elastic. Cover and set aside in a warm spot for one hour, until nearly doubled in size.
- Knock back the dough, divide it in half and shape into balls.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/200°C fan/gas mark 7.
- Dust two large baking trays with cornmeal or semolina. On a lightly floured surface, roll each ball of dough into a 25cm pizza base and transfer onto the prepared baking trays.
- Mix the harissa, pesto and tomato purée together until well combined and spread over the pizza bases, leaving 1-2cm around the edge uncovered. Scatter the crumbled feta over the pizzas, then top with the chopped olives. Bake for 15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown. When out of the oven, top with the olives and some rocket, portion and enjoy.
Per serving: 672kcals, 17.6g fat (8.5g saturated), 104.8g carbs (6.9g sugars), 22.2g protein, 4.6g fibre, 0.951g sodium
Popular in Meat-free
Fig and goat’s cheese tart