3 tbsp plain flour
Salt and black pepper
1 large egg, beaten
Zest and juice of ½ a lemon
4 hake, haddock, coley or cod fillets
Vegetable oil, for frying
180g petits pois
1 tbsp fresh mint leaves, chopped
4 large flour tortillas
1 Little Gem lettuce, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200 ̊C/180 ̊C fan/gas mark 6.
- Place the flour in one shallow bowl and season with salt and black pepper. Beat the egg and milk together in a second shallow bowl and place the breadcrumbs and lemon zest in a third.
- Cut each fillet of fish into three chunky fingers. Dredge each piece in the flour, then the egg and then the breadcrumbs. Set aside on a plate.
- Line a large baking tray with parchment paper and brush with rapeseed or vegetable oil. Place the fish pieces on top and drizzle with a little more oil. Bake for 18-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, cook the peas according to package instructions, then drain well. Add the lemon juice, mint and some salt and pepper and mash gently.
- Warm the tortilla wraps in the microwave for 20 seconds.
- Top each tortilla with some of the peas, some chopped lettuce and three pieces of fish. Wrap tightly, then serve.
Per serving: 417kcals, 14.4g fat (3.8g saturated), 44.7g carbs (4.9g sugars), 27g protein, 5.8g fibre, 0.651g sodium