Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat and dry the leek for five minutes until soft.
- Add the chorizo and fry for a further five minutes.
- Add the butter and allow it to melt. Whisk in the flour and cook for five minutes before slowly pour in the milk, stirring constantly. Leave to simmer until thickened.
- Season the mixture and stir in the capers, parsley, peas and fish.
- Divide the mixture between four small pie dishes.
- Use a sharp knife to cut four disks of pastry to fit the tops of the pie dishes.
- Brush the rim of the dish with egg to act as glue between the dish and the pastry. Place the pastry dishes on top, then use fork to crimp the edges.
- Brush the top of the pastry with egg and pierce a small hole in the top of each pie to allow the steam to escape.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with mash and top with a sprinkle of parsley.
Make it family style: If you don’t have individual pie dishes, you can easily make this in one baking dish. Simply skip Step 7 and use the egg to secure the full pastry sheet over the dish
Per serving: 800kcals, 45.6g fat (7.7g saturated), 56.5g carbs, 8g sugars, 41.1g protein, 2.8g fibre, 0.507g sodium