Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the sauce:
- In a large bowl, mix together the turkey mince, panko breadcrumbs, parsley, cayenne pepper, garlic and egg. Season with salt and pepper and mix until just combined.
- Roll one tablespoon of the turkey mixture into a ball and place on a plate. Repeat until all the mixture has been used.
- In a jug, stir together all the ingredients for the sauce and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over a high heat. Working in batches to avoid crowding the pan, sear the meatballs for 3-4 minutes on each side, transferring them to a plate once nicely browned.
- Add the sauce and bring to a simmer. Cook until the sauce has thickened slightly. Add the meatballs and cook for 10 minutes or until they are fully cooked through. Serve over
- Cook the noodles according to package instructions. Divide amongst four serving bowls and top with the spicy meatballs.
Per serving: 541kcals, 21.3g fat (6.4g saturated), 54g carbs (7.9g sugars), 36g protein, 5.6g fibre, 0.636g sodium
Popular in 30-minute meals
Rice-stuffed beef tomatoes