Makes 1 tray
1 x 397g tin of condensed milk
250g dark chocolate, melted
250g white chocolate, melted
A few drops orange food colouring
20g white fondant
Black food colouring
- Line a 20cm square tin with non-stick parchment paper.
- Divide the condensed milk evenly between two bowls.
- Add the dark chocolate to one of the bowls and stir until completely combined. Pour into the prepared tin and use the back of a spoon to spread it to an even layer.
- Add the white chocolate to the other bowl of condensed milk along with a few drops of orange food colouring. Stir to combine, adding more orange colouring if needed to reach your desired colour.
- Pour this over the chocolate layer and spread until smooth.
- To make the eyeballs, take small pieces of the white fondant and roll into balls. Using a toothpick or small paint brush, add a dot of black gel food colouring to the centre of each ball to form the pupil.
- Place the eyeballs on top of the fudge and add some Halloween sprinkles. Place in the fridge for a minimum of three hours or until set, then cut into squares and serve.
Per serving 253kcals, 11.8g fat (7.2g saturated), 33.5g carbs (31.2g sugars), 3.5g protein, 1.1g fibre, 0.032g sodium