Makes 500 ml (approx.)
Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- While the roast turkey is resting, use a spatula to scrape the pan juices into a measuring jug.
- When the fat rises to the top of the cup, skim off four tablespoons of fat and pour into a saucepan over a medium heat. Discard any remaining fat.
- In a small cup, mix the cornflour with the white wine. Stir until the cornflour has dissolved and the mixture is smooth.
- Add the remaining pan juices to the fat in the saucepan and whisk together.
- Whisk the cornflour mixture into the saucepan and cook for five minutes, whisking, until the gravy thickens.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve with the roast turkey.
Per Serving 63kcals, 5.2g fat (1.5g saturated), 1.7g carbs, 0g sugars, 0.2g protein, 0g fibre, 0.038g sodium
Gluten-freeDairy-freeChristmasDinnerDiabetic-friendlySpecial OccasionsFamily mealsDinner partyBudget mealsMake it Healthy
Popular in Gluten-free
Roast leg of lamb with spring vegetables