Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat and cook the onion for 15 minutes until softened. Add the garlic and ginger and cook for another two minutes.
- Add the spices and mix well. Cook for another three minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the tomatoes and chicken stock. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the turkey and peas and warm through. Stir in the plain yoghurt.
- Serve hot with quinoa or rice and topped with fresh coriander.
Note: Roast chicken can be used as an alternative to roast turkey, if you wish.
Per Serving: 201 kcals, 8.9g fat (1.9g saturated), 17.1g carbs, 8.3g sugars, 14.3g protein, 4.5g fibre, 0.889g sodium
DinnerFreezer-friendlyIndianCurryLow-fatLeftoversOne-potFamily mealsCuisinesQuick and easyBudget mealsComfort foodMake it Healthy
Popular in Indian
Quick prawn korma