2 tbsp vegetable oil
1 onion, finely chopped
3 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
2 tsp ground coriander
2 tsp ground cumin
2 tsp garam masala
1 x 400g tin of chopped tomatoes
300ml chicken stock
240g roast turkey or roast chicken, torn
150g frozen peas
2 tbsp plain yoghurt
Quinoa or rice
Fresh coriander, chopped
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat and cook the onion for 15 minutes until softened. Add the garlic and ginger and cook for another two minutes.
- Add the spices and mix well. Cook for another three minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the tomatoes and chicken stock. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the turkey and peas and warm through. Stir in the plain yoghurt.
- Serve hot with quinoa or rice and topped with fresh coriander.
Per Serving: 201 kcals, 8.9g fat (1.9g saturated), 17.1g carbs, 8.3g sugars, 14.3g protein, 4.5g fibre, 0.889g sodium