4 chicken thighs
4 chicken drumsticks
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp lemon juice
3 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tsp smoked paprika
½ tsp turmeric
½ tsp dried oregano
½ tsp dried thyme
Pinch of cayenne pepper
Salt and black pepper
Baby potatoes or rice
- Preheat the oven to 220˚C/200˚C fan/gas mark 7.
- In a bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, paprika, turmeric, oregano, thyme, cayenne and some salt and black pepper.
- Place the chicken in a baking dish or casserole dish. Pour the spice mixture over the chicken and rub it into all sides.
- Turn the chicken skin side up and arrange in a single layer. Roast for 40-45 minutes or until completely cooked throughout.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes. Serve with baby potatoes or rice and some green leaves.
466kcals, 29.8g fat (7.4g saturated), 1.7g carbs (0.3g sugars), 44.9g protein, 0.5g fibre, 0.227g sodium