Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 220˚C/200˚C fan/gas mark 7.
- In a bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, paprika, turmeric, oregano, thyme, cayenne and some salt and black pepper.
- Place the chicken in a baking dish or casserole dish. Pour the spice mixture over the chicken and rub it into all sides.
- Turn the chicken skin side up and arrange in a single layer. Roast for 40-45 minutes or until completely cooked throughout.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes. Serve with baby potatoes or rice and some green leaves.
Per Serving: 466kcals, 29.8g fat (7.4g saturated), 1.7g carbs (0.3g sugars), 44.9g protein, 0.5g fibre, 0.227g sodium
ChickenGluten-freeDairy-freeDinnerLow sugarDiabetic-friendlyLow carbSpecial OccasionsHigh-proteinFamily mealsFree-fromSunday roastQuick and easyBudget mealsComfort foodMake it Healthy
Popular in Chicken
Spot the bacon