Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat the oil over a medium-high heat and cook the onions and pepper for 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the Cajun spice, chilli, garlic and tomato purée and cook for one minute.
- Stir in the tomatoes and stock and bring to a simmer. Cover and cook gently over a medium-low heat for 10-15 minutes until the sauce has thickened.
- Stir the chicken into the sauce with the beans and simmer for five minutes to heat through. Season to taste.
- Serve the chilli over rice, topped with your choice of sour cream, Cheddar, spring onions and/or chopped coriander. Garnish with chopped coriander and serve with basmati rice and/or naan bread.
Per Serving: 246kcals, 6.2g fat (1.4g saturated), 21.1g carbs (4.2g sugars), 26.8g protein, 6g fibre, 0.492g sodium
ChickenDairy-freeDinnerFreezer-friendlyDiabetic-friendly30-minute mealsLow-fatHigh-proteinMexicanFamily mealsCuisinesFree-fromBudget mealsComfort foodMake it Healthy
Popular in Chicken
Roast chicken Caesar salad with new potatoes