Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over a high heat and cook the pasta according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, place a large pan over medium-high heat. Cook the beef mince for 5-6 minutes until completely browned throughout, breaking up any lumps with a wooden spoon. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Drain away most of the grease from the pan, reserving only about one tablespoon in the pan. Return to a medium-high heat.
- Add the onion and peppers and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for one minute longer. Season with salt and pepper.
- Return the beef to the pan. Add the tomato purée, Italian seasoning, chicken stock and tomato sauce. Stir to combine.
- Stir in the cooked pasta. Bring to a simmer and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat. Stir in the Mozzarella and allow to melt. Sprinkle with Parmesan and serve immediately with a green salad.
Per serving 532kcals, 12.6g fat (4.8g saturated), 51.7g carbs (10g sugars), 49.9g protein, 3g fibre, 0.604g sodium
ItalianBeefDinnerFreezer-friendlyPastaLow-fatSpecial OccasionsHigh-proteinFamily mealsCuisinesDinner partyBudget mealsComfort foodMake it Healthy
Popular in Italian
Spaghetti with lemon and chilli crabmeat