4 smoked rashers
½ tbsp oil
Salt and black pepper
60g Cheddar, grated
- Carefully slice the rashers into small pieces.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and cook the rashers for five minutes, stirring occasionally, until they are slightly crisp and cooked through.
- Preheat the oven to 190˚C/170˚C fan/gas mark 5 and grease eight holes in a 12-cup muffin tray.
- Divide the bacon and Cheddar among the muffin holes.
- Whisk the eggs and milk in a bowl until they are well mixed. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Pour the eggy mixture into the holes, filling almost to the top.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until puffy. Serve warm or at room temperature.
128kcals, 8.8g fat (3g saturated), 1.2g carbs, 0.8g sugars, 10.9g protein, 0g fibre, 0.334g sodium