Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the brownies:
- Preheat the oven to 180 ̊C/160 ̊C fan/gas mark 4. Butter a 20x24m square baking tin and line with parchment paper.
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water. Remove from the heat and stir until smooth. Stir in the vanilla. Allow to cool slightly.
- In a bowl, stir the caramel and sea salt together and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together the sugar, eggs and 20g of the caramel.
- Pour the melted chocolate mix into the eggs and fold in.
- Fold in the flour and cocoa powder.
- Pour half of the brownie mix into the prepared tray. Spoon on half of the caramelmix on top. Pour on the remaining brownie mix and gently spread over top.
- Drizzle the remaining caramel over the top and swirl through with a skewer.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove from the oven and add some whole and crushed mini eggs on top. Bake for a further 5-10 minutes or until set on top, it should still have a slight wobble. Leave to cool before slicing.
- Serve with Avonmore freshly whipped cream and an extra drizzle of caramel sauce.
Popular in Brownies
Caramel cornflake crunch brownies