Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 190˚C/170˚C fan/gas mark 5 and line two baking trays wth parchment paper.
- Roll out the pastry and use a sharp knife to trace around a small saucer, cutting out circles from the pastry. You can re-roll excess pastry to cut out more circles.
- Arrange the pastry circles on the baking trays. Brush the edges of each circle with some of the beaten egg.
- Add a teaspoon of relish to one half of each pastry circle. Top with a slice of ham and some grated Cheddar.
- Fold the pastry over the filling, then crimp the edges by rolling the pastry or pressing with the back of a fork.
- Brush the tops with more beaten egg, then bake for 20-25 minutes until golden.
Popular in Irish
Irish coffee affogato by EUROSPAR