Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat half a tablespoon of the oil in a large pan over a medium heat and cook the onion for 5-6 minutes until softened. Transfer to a bowl and allow to cool, setting the pan aside.
- Drain the chickpeas and add to the bowl along with the eggs, curry powder, coriander and breadcrumbs. Season with salt and pepper, then mash together into a rough paste using a potato masher or fork.
- Divide the mixture into eight equal portions and form into small patties.
- Heat the remaining oil in a large pan over a medium heat and cook the patties for 2-3 minutes per side until golden and crisp. Remove from the pan and drain on a plate lined with kitchen paper.
- Serve the burgers in buns, wraps or pittas with your toppings of choice, or add them to a salad plate.
Per serving: 252kcals, 13.1g fat (2.8g saturated), 25.2g carbs (2.5g sugars), 8.6g protein, 3.2g fibre, 0.266g sodium
OPTIONAL EXTRAS: Try serving with mango chutney, raita or tzatziki.
Dairy-freeDinnerFreezer-friendlyLow sugarDinnerMeat-freeLunch & snacks30-minute mealsLow-fatLeftoversKidsFamily mealsFree-fromQuick and easyBudget mealsMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Dairy-free
Harissa chicken thighs