Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ̊C/180 ̊C fan/gas mark 6.
- Place the baguette slices on a large baking tray and place in the oven for five minutes until lightly golden. Remove to a wire rack and allow to cool.
- Using a grater, coarsely grate the cucumber, then scrape into a sieve over a bowl. Sprinkle over the salt and toss a few times. Leave to drain for 30 minutes to one hour. Give the cucumber a final squeeze through the sieve and pat dry with kitchen roll.
- In a bowl, combine the garlic, yogurt, crumbled feta and some black pepper. Add the cucumber and mix well until everything is combined.
- Spoon into a bowl and drizzle over the oil. Serve with the crostini.
Per serving: 144kcals, 9.4g fat (4g saturated), 7.4g carbs, 3.7g sugars, 8.3g protein, 3.7g fibre, g sodium
Popular in Dips
Hummus with gomasio