Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/200˚C fan/gas mark 7.
- Place each potato, in turn, in a wooden spoon and cut across at about 3mm intervals. The edges of the spoon will help to prevent you from cutting all the way through.
- Place a large baking dish on the hob, add the butter and oil and heat until sizzling. Add the potatoes cut-side down, then turn the right way up and spoon the fat over them so that they are well coated.
- Sprinkle each potato generously with salt.
- Bake in the oven for 45-60 minutes, then serve.
Per Serving 420kcals, 15g fat (4.7g saturated), 66.9g carbs, 4.9g sugars, 7.2g protein, 10.2g fibre, 0.374g sodium
Gluten-freeChristmasDinnerLow-fatSpecial OccasionsDinner partyBudget mealsComfort foodMake it Healthy
Popular in Gluten-free
Gluten-free chocolate and honeycomb mousse by EUROSPAR