Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Mix the soy sauce, ginger, sesame oil and maple syrup together.
- Brush the salmon with half the mixture and set the rest aside.
- Line the basket of the air fryer with parchment paper, add the salmon and and cook at 180°C for eight minutes.
- Toss the bok choy in a teaspoon of the maple soy mixture and add to the basket in an even layer. Sprinkle the salmon with sesame seeds, cook for another three minutes or until the salmon is cooked through and the bok choy is wilted.
- Serve with a portion of quinoa or grain of choice and the remaining soy ginger sauce.
Per serving: 327kcals, 16.54g fat (2.3g saturated), 9.2g carbs, 5.4g sugars, 37.2g protein, 1.3g fibre, 1.037g sodium
Dairy-freeDinnerFish & seafoodFreezer-friendlyDiabetic-friendlyLow-fatHigh-proteinQuick and easyBudget mealsMake it Healthy
Popular in Dairy-free
Gambas al ajillo