1 tsp oil from White Mausu Peanut Rayu
2 large handfuls of baby spinach
1 spring onion, chopped
Salt and black pepper
1 tbsp rapeseed oil
1 large slice of sourdough
2 tbsp White Mausu Peanut Rayu (or as much as you want!)
1 red chilli, finely sliced
Fresh coriander, chopped
- Heat the oil from the Peanut Rayu in a wok over a medium-high heat. Add the spinach and spring onion and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 3-4 minutes until wilted, then transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Turn the grill on to a high heat.
- Heat the rapeseed oil in the wok over a high heat until just before it begins to smoke. Add the eggs and fry for 2-3 minutes until the whites are crisp and golden on the edges, but the yolk is cooked to your liking. (I highly recommend runny!)
- Meanwhile, lightly toast the sourdough under the hot grill.
- Place the toast on a warm serving plate and top with the spinach mixture. Add the fried eggs and finish with two generous spoonfuls of the crunchy Peanut Rayu, the sliced chilli and some fresh coriander.
Per Serving: 558kcals, 33.8g fat (4.8g saturated), 43.2g carbs (4.8g sugars), 22.7g protein, 6.7g fibre, 1.052g sodium