150g potatoes, peeled and chopped
1 onion, chopped
Salt and black pepper
900ml chicken or vegetable stock
150g wild garlic leaves, stems removed, washed, dried and roughly chopped
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over a medium-low heat. Add the potatoes and onions and season well. Cover and cook for 8-10 minutes until softened but not coloured, stirring occasionally.
- Add the stock and bring to the boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook for another 6-8 minutes until the potatoes and onions are very soft.
- Add the wild garlic and bring to the boil. Cook with the lid off for 4-5 minutes just until the garlic is cooked; do not overcook or the soup will lose its vibrant colour.
- Use a stick blender to whizz the soup until smooth. Stir in the cream and add more salt or pepper as desired.
- Serve sprinkled with a few wild garlic flowers, if desired.
Per Serving: 118kcals, 9.1g fat (5.6g saturated), 8.2g carbs (2.2g
sugars), 2.2g protein, 1.3g bre, 0.633g sodium