Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over a medium-high heat and cook the onion and pepper for 2-3 minutes until just softened. Set aside and allow to cool.
- Preheat the oven to 170˚C/150˚C fan/gas mark 3.
- In a bowl, beat together the cream cheese and sour cream. Stir in about one-third of the salsa with half of the Cheddar, the shredded chicken, kidney beans, chilli powder, cumin and half of the spring onions. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Spread half of the remaining salsa in the bottom of a 23 x 33cm baking dish. Place about one-eighth of the chicken mixture down the centre of one of the tortillas. Roll up and place in the dish, seam side down. Repeat with the remaining tortillas and filling.
- Pour the remaining salsa over the enchiladas and top with the remaining cheese. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the enchiladas are heated through.
- Sprinkle with the remaining spring onions and serve with extra sour cream.
Per Serving 653kcals, 22.1g fat (9.6g saturated), 64.8g carbs, 5.6g sugars, 51.3g protein, 14.5g fibre, 0.861g sodium
MAKE IT YOURS
Use mild salsa if you’re not a fan of spicy food. If you prefer a fiery meal, add one chopped green chilli to the pan along with the onion and pepper.