Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- In a deep frying pan, heat the oil on high heat. Fry the chicken for 4-6 minutes until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low, add the onion, sliced pepper and garlic and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until softened.
- Add the stock and sun-dried tomatoes; simmer for one minute. Add the spinach, cover and cook for two minutes.
- Stir the lemon juice and cream into the pan and simmer for five minutes or until reduced to a thick sauce.
- Return the chicken to the pan, cover and cook for 2-3 minutes more until the chicken is warmed through.
- In a saucepan of salted boiling water, cook the tagliatelle according to package instructions. Drain and divide between serving bowls. Spoon the chicken mixture on top and serve.
Per serving: 550kcals, 11.2g fat (3.3g saturated), 74.8g carbs, 13.7g sugars, 40g protein, 6.3g fibre, 0.815g sodium
Popular in Chicken
Roast chicken Caesar salad with new potatoes