Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ̊C/160 ̊C fan/gas mark 4.
- Melt the butter in a large pan over a medium heat. Take half the melted butter and set it aside. Leave the rest in the pan.
- Add the onions and celery to the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes until softened and translucent, but not coloured.
- Place the breadcrumbs and herbs into a large bowl and stir to combine thoroughly. Season to taste.
- Add the dried cranberries, orange zest and chopped hazelnuts, and mix until fully combined.
- Pour the reserved melted butter and the cooked onion and celery over the breadcrumb mixture and stir until combined.
- Transfer to a baking dish (approx. 20 x 20cm) and bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown on top. Remove from the oven and serve hot.
Per serving: 521kcals, 30.8g fat (18g saturated), 52g carbs (5.5g sugars), 9.8g protein, 4.4g fibre, 0.534g sodium
Popular in Christmas
Rum & pistachio chocolate fudge