Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the fritters:
For the courgette salad:
- For the fritters, drain and wash the chickpeas and place in a bowl. Using the back of a fork, mash the chickpeas. Use the large side of a grater to grate the courgette.
- In another bowl, combine the turmeric, cumin, chickpea flour and mustard powder. Add the eggs, then gradually add the milk, whisking to remove lumps.
- Once mixed, add the chopped chilli, mashed chickpeas, grated courgette and season well. Place a frying pan over medium heat and add some oil. Spoon the fritter batter onto the pan in small amounts and fry for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- For the courgette salad, simply use a peeler to peel ribbons of raw courgette. Place these in a bowl with the remaining ingredients, except for the Parmesan, and allow to marinate for 8-10 minutes.
- To serve, finish your courgette salad with the Parmesan. Top the warm fritters with mint, fresh green chilli and natural yoghurt.
Per Serving: 549kcals, 33.5g fat (5.4g saturated), 40.6g carbs (13.1g sugars), 19.7g protein, 8.2g fibre, 0.176g sodium
DinnerFreezer-friendlyMeat-freeCholesterol-friendly recipesLunch & snacks30-minute mealsFamily mealsQuick and easyMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Meat-free
Veggie-packed fried rice