1.9L pan drippings from the roast turkey, made up with chicken stock if necessary
2 tsp black peppercorns, crushed
170g plain flour
- Drain the pan drippings for the roasted turkey through a fine strainer. Allow the drippings to settle, then skim off any fat floating on the top.
- If the drippings are less than 1.9l, make up the rest with chicken stock.
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over a low heat and add the black pepper.
- Add the flour and whisk constantly for 3-4 minutes over a low heat.
- Slowly add in the turkey drippings, whisking constantly over a medium-low heat for 3-4 minutes until bubbly and thickened. Serve with the turkey.
Per Serving 182kcals, 13.7g fat (8.6g saturated), 12.4g carbs, 0.7g sugars, 2.3g protein, 0g fibre, 0.383g sodium