Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Rub the cut side of the garlic all over the inside of a heatproof mixing bowl. Set the bowl into a deep, heavy-based pan of simmering water over a low heat, making sure that the bottom of the bowl doesn’t touch the water.
- Pour in the wine and heat gently until it begins to simmer.
- In a large bowl, toss the Gruyère and Emmental together with the cornflour.
- Add the grated cheeses to the simmering wine a handful at a time, stirring vigorously and allowing each handful to melt before adding more.
- Add the Reblochon and keep stirring until the mixture is smooth and all of the cheese has melted.
- Stir in the lemon juice and kirsch, if using. Season to taste.
- Transfer to a fondue pot to keep it warm and melted at the table. Serve with toasted bread cubes or your favourite alternative dippers – see some of our suggestions on the opposite page.
Per Serving: 409kcals, 29.1g fat (17.8g saturated), 3g carbs (0.6g sugars), 25.6g protein, 0.2g fibre, 0.523g sodium
DinnerMeat-free30-minute mealsSpecial OccasionsDrinksFrenchCuisinesDinner partyComfort foodVegetarian
Popular in Meat-free
Veggie-packed fried rice