Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Place a small non-stick pan over a medium heat for one minute. Add the butter and heat until it starts to foam, but don’t let it brown.
- Whisk the eggs and milk in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Add to the pan and let it sit, without stirring, for 20 seconds.
- Using a wooden spoon, gently fold the eggs from the edges and the bottom. Repeat until the eggs are softly set — they will continue cooking once you remove them from the heat.
- Reheat the turkey slices in the microwave until piping hot.
- To assemble the burritos, spread the cranberry sauce on wraps,top with the heated turkey slices, followed by the tomatoes and spinach. Add the scrambled eggs and slices of Brie.
- Roll the wrap up like a burrito by closing in both ends and rolling from the middle. Serve immediately.
Test Kitchen Tip: If you like your Brie melty, add the cranberry sauce and brie slices to the tortilla wrap before adding any other ingredients and pop it under a hot grill for 30-60 seconds
Per serving: 583kcals, 31.5g fat (14.3g saturated), 42.2g carbs, 9.5g sugars, 35.3g protein, 7.4g fibre, 1.089g sodium
Popular in Eggs
Cheesy potato and red pepper frittata