500g baby new potatoes
200g green beans, trimmed
1 tsp olive oil
200g spicy chorizo, sliced
1 garlic clove, crushed
2 shallots, chopped
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tsp wholegrain mustard
2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
200g baby spinach
- Bring a large pan of salted water to a boil over a high heat. Add the potatoes and cook for 12 minutes until tender. After five minutes of cooking, add the eggs to the pan. After another five minutes, add the green beans.
- Drain well and transfer the eggs to a bowl of iced water.
- Heat the oil in a pan over a medium-high heat and cook the chorizo for 1-2 minutes until golden. Transfer to a plate using a slotted spoon and set aside, leaving the oil from the chorizo in the pan.
- Add the shallots and cook for 3-4 minutes until just softened. Add the garlic to the pan and cook gently for one minute longer.
- In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, mustard and parsley.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the vinegar mixture. In a bowl, toss the warm dressing with the potatoes, beans, chorizo and some salt and black pepper.
- Divide the baby spinach amongst serving plates and top with the potato mixture. Remove the shells from the eggs, cut into quarters and add to the salad to serve.
Per Serving 495kcals, 29.9g (10.3g saturated), 28.5g carbs (3.3g sugars), 27.9g protein, 4.5g fibre, 0.809g sodium