70g butter, at room temperature
200g Siúcra Brown Sugar
150g self-raising flour
¼ tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
70g dark chocolate, chopped
Siúcra Icing Sugar
Vanilla ice cream
- Preheat the oven to 170°C/150˚C fan/gas mark 3. In a bowl, beat the butter together with 125g of the Siúcra brown sugar until pale and creamy. Add the egg and beat to combine.
- Sift over the flour, baking powder and 30g of the cocoa and mix to combine. Stir in the milk, vanilla and whiskey (if using). Add the pieces of chocolate and stir to combine. Divide the mixture between four ramekins and set aside.
- In a heatproof bowl, combine the remaining Siúcra Brown Sugar with the remaining cocoa. Add 180ml boiling water and stir to combine. Pour this mixture over the puddings.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the puddings are risen and set around the edges.
- Dust the puddings lightly with Siúcra Icing Sugar and serve hot with good-quality vanilla ice cream.
Per serving: 638kcals, 22.8g fat (14.2g saturated), 95.5g carbs, 59.4g sugars, 9.6g protein, 4.6g fibre, 0.162g sodium
Recipe proudly brought to you by