50g crunchy peanut butter
5 tbsp honey
1 tsp vanilla extract
150g pure gluten-free oats
50g apricots, diced
40g walnuts, chopped
40g pumpkin seeds
Zest of 1 orange
75g dark chocolate, melted
- Preheat the oven to 170˚C/150˚C fan/ gas mark 3 and line a 28 x 18cm tin with greaseproof paper. In a heavy-based saucepan, melt the butter, peanut butter, honey and vanilla together over a medium-low heat.
- In a large bowl, stir together the oats, apricots, walnuts and pumpkin seeds. Pour over the hot butter mixture and mix well until the dry ingredients are well coated. Fold in the orange zest, then transfer the mixture to the prepared tin, pressing it flat using the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until the edges are slightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the tin for five minutes. Transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool completely.
- Drizzle over the melted dark chocolate and cut into 12 squares. Store in an airtight container
Per serving: 221kcals, 13.8g fat (5.5g saturated), 21.3g carbs (10.8g sugars), 4.6g protein, 2.5g fibre, 0.055g sodium