Makes 15 cookies
Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ̊C/160 ̊C fan/gas mark 4. Line two baking trays with non-stick parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat together the chocolate hazelnut spread, flour and egg. Mix to form a soft dough.
- Take one tablespoon of the cookie dough, roll it into balls and place on the prepared tray. Continue until all the dough has been rolled.
- Place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the cookies are crisp around the edges but remain soft in the centres.
- Allow to cool on the tray for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool fully.
- Once the cookies have cooled, drizzle with some extra warmed hazelnut spread.
Per cookie: 126kcals, 5.8g fat (1.5g saturated), 16.6g carbs (8.5g sugars), 2.4g protein, 0.7g fibre, 0.014g sodium
Popular in Biscuits & cookies