Makes 9 large brownies
750g chocolate hazelnut spread
3 large eggs
105g plain flour
1 tsp vanilla
70g hazelnuts, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180 ̊C/160 ̊C fan/gas mark 4. Line a 20cm square tin with non-stick parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine 450g hazelnut spread, eggs, flour and vanilla. Mix until well combine. Fold in 60g of hazelnuts.
- Pour the mix into the prepared tray and spread evenly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a skewer is inserted and comes out slightly gooey. Allow to cool fully in the tin.
- Warm the remaining hazelnut spread slightly in the microwave for 10-20 seconds.
- Spread the hazelnut spread over top of the cooled brownies. Sprinkle on the remaining 10g of hazelnuts.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the brownies into nine squares. Serve as is or warmed with some vanilla ice cream.
Per Serving 567kcals, 31.3g fat (24.6g saturated), 62.2g carbs (45.6g sugars), 9g protein, 5.6g fibre, 0.058g sodium