Makes about 28
110g butter, melted, plus extra for greasing
300g brown sugar
2 eggs, beaten
1 tsp vanilla extract
180g plain flour
½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
170g dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4. Grease a 33 x 23cm baking tin with butter.
- In a large bowl, mix together the melted butter, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla extract until just combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and salt. Add this to the brown sugar mixture. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spread into the prepared tin and smooth the top. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack, then cut into individual servings.
Per serving: 130kcals, 5.4g fat (3.4g saturated), 19.1g carbs (13.6g sugars), 1.6g protein, 0.4g fibre, 0.078g sodium