Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4. Grease a standard 900g loaf tin and line with parchment paper. Lightly grease the parchment paper with oil.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa powder in a medium bowl.
- Mash two of the bananas in a large mixing bowl. Whisk in the yoghurt, honey, vanilla, egg and milk.
- Gradually stir in the flour mixture until combined. Fold in half of the chocolate pieces.
- Spread the batter into the tin. Slice the remaining banana and press the slices into the top of the bread. Bake for 1 hour or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- While the bread cools, melt the remaining chocolate in the microwave and use to drizzle over the cooled bread.
Per serving: 190kcals, 4.2g fat (2.5g saturated), 35.4g carbs, 18.7g sugars, 5.6g protein, 3.7g fibre, 0.018g sodium
This recipe is brought to you by Fyffes
Popular in Cakes
Microwave apple cake