Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the mint chimichurri:
- Boil the potatoes in salted water for 15 minutes until tender.
- Meanwhile, make the the mint chimichurri. Combine the parsley, mint, 120ml olive oil, lemon juice, red wine vinegar and garlic in a food processor and pulse to combine into a chunky sauce. Season generously with salt and black pepper. Set aside.
- Season the lamb chops. Preheat a griddle pan over a high heat and brush with oil.
- Cook the lamb chops for 2-3 minutes per side for medium, or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate, tent loosely with foil and rest for five minutes
- In a frying pan, add the remaining oil, the leek and two tablespoons of water. Cover with a lid and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the peas and cook for a further 3-5 minutes, tossing occasionally, until softened. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Drain the potatoes, steam dry for two minutes and then return to the pan. Add one to two teaspoons of the chimichurri and toss to coat.
- Serve the potatoes, leeks, peas, lamb chops on plates and top each with extra chimichurri.
Per serving: 555kcals, 27g fat (6.6g saturated), 25g carbs, 4g sugars, 51.9g protein, 4.9g fibre, 0.169g sodium
Gluten-freeDairy-freeDinnerDiabetic-friendlyLow-fatSpecial OccasionsFamily mealsFree-fromSunday roastDinner partyBudget mealsComfort foodMake it Healthy
Popular in Gluten-free
Boujee potato salad