1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves, plus extra for sprinkling
1 tbsp honey
200g soft goat’s cheese
4 chicken fillets
12 streaky bacon rashers
200g cherry tomatoes
4 garlic cloves, crushed
Olive oil, for drizzling
Roasted potato cubes
1. Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6.
2. In a bowl, stir together the thyme, honey and goat’s cheese.
3. Cut a pocket into the side of each chicken fillet, being careful not to cut all the way through. Stuff one quarter of the goat’s cheese into each chicken fillet.
4. Lay three streaky bacon rashers side by side on the chopping board, overlapping slightly. Place one of the chicken fillets at the end closest to you, then wrap up tightly in the bacon. Secure with a cocktail stick and place into a baking dish. Repeat with the remaining fillets and bacon.
5. Scatter the cherry tomatoes around the wrapped chicken.
6. Sprinkle crushed garlic and some extra thyme over the tops of the chicken fillets. Season with plenty of black pepper (the bacon provides enough salt). Drizzle everything with a little olive oil.
7. Bake for 30-35 minutes until the chicken is completely cooked throughout and the bacon is crispy and golden.
8. Serve with roasted potatoes, broccoli and a drizzle of the juices from the pan.
Per serving: 650 kcals, 42.7g fat (15.7g saturated), 24.2g carbs, 9.1g sugars, 41.4g protein, 1.9g fibre, 1.918g sodium